Sam McGuffie, a YouTube “legend” garnering over 3.5 million video views, will be granted/earn a very nice scholarship tomorrow. Yes, he is a very talented football player but his viral videos(including one of him hurdling a 6ft plus lineman) made him more attractive than other players with equal measurables. links to his amazing videos Here is a link to what the audience(college coaches) is looking for in normal recruiting video. Link to Terry Bowden’s blog on YahooSports. Remember there are $100k scholarships and there is the possible millions in endorsements/pro money on the line here. This IS serious business! But it is still just my hobby :-). Maybe I need to reconsider and expand the possibilities.
- Grandpa May Not Have Instagram, But That’s No Reason to Forego Influencer Marketing https://t.co/V6lMGthQqE https://t.co/RET9mZHaeT about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here’s $100 in Allset credit for 3 months. Follow the link to sign up & use my code BOJF52. Offer expires 07/02/201… https://t.co/SuxlX7rZrm about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hey glassholes: Apple just bought an eye-tracking company https://t.co/8sXX0C8Vym https://t.co/voOAjHpR41 about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Snapchat’s newest feature is also its biggest privacy threat https://t.co/IKrok03xak https://t.co/Vj3yrL7WUI about 1 day ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why social media must helm a 360-degree customer view https://t.co/qYrSYJbxGD https://t.co/A8pKi7PHb4 about 1 day ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How Social Media Marketing Generated $7 Million in Affiliate Sales for This Entrepreneur https://t.co/AHuZXWe3Un https://t.co/BeQm7OuG3P about 1 day ago ReplyRetweetFavorite